The Walker Area Food Shelf is proud of our ability to serve those in need with fresh produce, canned goods, frozen meat, personal hygiene products and seasonal clothing. It is a challenge we meet every week and our dedicated volunteers take that pledge to heart.
We appreciate your financial support and we are grateful that you consider us a noteworthy cause, as well. As the number of people we serve continues to grow, your support is key to the work we do.
How can you donate?
- Process financial support, via this website, using PayPal
- Process a financial support, via this website, using a debit or credit card
- Mail financial support donation to:
- Walker Area Food Shelf | P.O. Box 1101 | Walker, MN | 56484
- No cash, please
- Drop off a donation any Tuesday at:
- Walker Area Food Shelf | 8243 Industrial Rd NW | Walker, MN | 56484
- Clothing, shoes, coats, gloves/mittens, miscellaneous household items, small furniture, and non-perishable food items
- No electronics, appliances or TVs, please
In 2018 the Walker Area Food Shelf served approximately 120 families each month. We feel that, little by little, we can all make a difference. We thank you in advance for your support and sincerely appreciate your help with our efforts.